United Way of St. Clair County
January 27, 2022
United Way of St. Clair County will be a leader to help the community identify and address human care problems. It will accomplish this by:
- Identifying critical and emerging human service needs through qualified assessments.
- Generating financial resources in a manner which is responsive to both donor and community needs.
- Managing and allocating resources for maximum efficiency and accountability.
- Responding appropriately to existing needs with an emphasis on preventative measures whenever possible.
- Promoting volunteerism and leadership development to support the human services network.